Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Wrecking

Featured Replies

Do you still have the windscreen washer jets by any chance?

  • Author

Yeah b/rad no worries. Good luck with it! :)

 

The RH indicator lense on the bumper is broken, I think that the other one is OK. Still have the washer jets, they definately work cause my 3 year old daughter emptied the bottle onto the screen when she was playing in it before I started stripping it.

Edit: whoops wrong thread.

Edited by rian

  • Author

nbkblaze, sorry I didn't catch that you wanted the bumpers. I'll pull the rear one off the car (front is already off) PM me details and we can organise when you want to pick them up.

 

Token, I'll have to check the price on a pre-paid box or bubble bag , which i'm pretty sure they will go in OK, but i'd say $20 sent.

sorry for the late reply, I'll take em, PM me bank details and i'll send you the coin, and address.

 

Cheers

Seat rails arrived yesterday, thanks Mick.

  • Author

Token, I'll PM you the details.

 

Sorry everyone, the car went to the wreckers on the weekend as I had an unexpected large stereo install land on me and needed the shed space. I have kept a few bits that were OK and I will post them in the parts bit when I get a minute.

 

Thanks!

 

Mick

sounds good mate, i get paid on Wednesday, mays well spend it all before I drink it away.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate, do you still have the car? How much for the blinker/headlight switch cluster, pickup...?

  • 3 months later...

still got the body? looking in a few pannels and maybe the shell, got a few rust spots to, relpace..

  • Author

Sorry guys, car has been gone for a while.

  • 6 months later...

Hi

 

I'm looking for a good condition factory standard diff? Do yo have one and can you freight it to Sydney

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.