March 7, 200620 yr comment_105893 still got some parts if anyone interested good front and back bumpers, good grill and chrome headlight trimming. brand new 2inch exhaust, make an offer, need cash so some stupid $$$ offers maybe considered.. 0400326696 just sms me, or call, Dan, Report
March 8, 200620 yr comment_106051 hey dan, may be interested in your exhaust. I'm currently driving my rolla round with only 60cm worth of exhaust on it. have been quoted around $400 at a couple of exhaust shops, but don't really want to spend that much. its currently 2 1/4 inch off the turbo, but 2 inch would do. what sort of muffler if any does it have and a rough asking price?? Are you north or south?? REgards, Si. Report
March 8, 200620 yr Author comment_106064 dunno what muffler it is, it sounded nice on my stock rolla though.. umm i payed $250, $100 would be nice, but could do from $50-100, sorta need $$ to get my car going I'm in launny,. sms me on 0400326696 i can deliver depending on where u are! Report
March 8, 200620 yr comment_106186 will probably be in contact this arvo. will probably come round and have a look. btw, jamie (think he's pheonix83 or somehting) was going to buy it, but said if I want it I can have it. :P Report
March 9, 200620 yr Author comment_106211 how much u wanna pay, id really like $100, just sms me on my mobile, and ill send ya me addy so u can come have a look! Report
March 9, 200620 yr comment_106253 AS long as I'm still getting it. don't sell it on me, we have an agreement This is jamie by the way, in q's login Edited March 9, 200620 yr by 1ggtelola Report
March 9, 200620 yr Author comment_106263 OK WHO ever can get $100 to first gets it, the dude in the turbo rolla came today, and he can pay in 2 weeks, so if u can beat that, then u get it Report
March 9, 200620 yr comment_106355 all right then f@$k it. I'll have the price we agreed on last night and will pick it up tonight!!! I can do without food for a week!! :P Report
March 10, 200620 yr Author comment_106431 hahahha, ok then catch you tomorow mate ok, exhaust sold...sorry to who ever else wanted it! Report
March 10, 200620 yr comment_106432 Hmm.. have you got pics of the bumpers? Or can you get pics of the bumpers? Would they be straight? Or just fairly clean for their age? Would you be willing to ship to 3082 in Vic? obviously included in the price... say $100 for both plus postage IF bumpers are pretty much A1? (I know I sound fussy, I am with stuff like this... sorry ) Report
March 10, 200620 yr Author comment_106447 yeah i can post to you, i dunno who to go through with postage. maybe you could ring around or something, i dunno, will look into it umm as far as i can remember the bumpers are just clean and look decent, will double check and take some pics next time I'm out my mums place.. cheers Report
March 11, 200620 yr Author comment_106554 ok 2inch is gone, still have front and back bumpers, will get pics asap brand new front rotors on hubs, used for 5hours, have a 4k head suit rebuild a good condition grill and chrome light surronds. make an offer, would like to get some new rims for my car, or put rego on it, lol would trade the lot plus some $$$ for some nice rims thast will fit a gemini! Report
March 14, 200620 yr Author comment_106965 TAZ RX got the brakes here for u to have a look at, just pop around when ever..and u can decide what they worth! Report
March 22, 200620 yr Author comment_108167 still got brakes..brand new rotors and machined hubs to fit perfect.. bolt stright onto rolla. 0400326696 people... Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110795 still got brakes..brand new rotors and machined hubs to fit perfect..bolt stright onto rolla. 0400326696 people... Hey Falken_KE30, can you email me pic of the rotors? also possible cost of shiooing to Trinidad W.I. would really appreciate it meng. thanks Ke30_TT Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now