Ke70 Panno Build

Angus_257

this is my 1981 KE70 panelvan, bought for nearly nothing off an elderly man.

had no modifications apart from a crappy immobilizer that eventually shit itself in the middle of nowhere with only a screwdriver and a pair of pliers to bypass it...

also it got defected about a week before the rego ran out, but its all been fixed awaiting a vehicle inspection.

this is a photo of what it originally looked like just with black stockys

have since done only visual mods (just until it passes inspection {if it passes inspection haha})

post-18971-0-91641500-1375958206_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably took me and a mate 2 months of doing a couple hours every night, he's an apprentice spray painter which was handy, especially being able to use their workshop and booth.

Would have had it done in a week if the workshop had lights haha so we could only work till night and head home.

I plan to do the suspension/ steering, 4age conversion and new seats dash etc.

But being a first year apprentice makes funds a little slow haha

installed some hid lights that a mate had laying around from when he bought a chrome front end kit for his hilux, alot better than the old candles that were in it before, and in the background is a picture of my other project need to clean up the parkers now..

post-18971-0-17421500-1376549607_thumb.jpg

post-18971-0-18938500-1376549633_thumb.jpg

Not a fan of HIDs after my last ones got me defected. I bought a relay loom from the states and the brightest xenon bulbs you can get. Just as good as HIDs except legal and you don't blind other motorists.

I'd love to throw my white MA61's on this and see how it would look.