Mags On Ke70

rolla70

hey people this has prob been posted somewhere else but iam looking at putting newer model wheels on my ke70 so do this i have to replace the struts right? will i need new steering rods or wateva and will ae86 struts work? iam well aware that i could just use spacers but i value my life so spacers are a no go.

Edited by rolla70

Members dont see this ad

Bolt on spacers are safe, the slip on spacers make the threads shorter for the wheel nuts, thats not safe, but bolt on spacers are fine.

Replace struts? have not heard of that one, ive run +40 FWD off set on my KE70 with 25mm bolt on spacers on the front to clear the struts.

if the bolt on spacers are dangerous wheel fitters are in trouble, when my wheels where put on my pulsar where i bought them, spacers where needed and fitted bey them not me :P

You only need to change struts, steering arms etc... if you want to run new rims with a high offset, ie. fwd offset. There are aftermarket rims which have a close to 0 offset that will work on a ke70.

There are also bolt on hub-centric spacers which can give you 25mm clearance and are a lot safer than your average autobarn spacer.

stud patterns

found this tonight that i thought i would share.

It doesnt cover the older cars like us but it doES show you studd pattern and Offset for stock rims on other cars so you can see whAT YOu caN Use for your if you know what you NEEd

ke70 is 4x114.3 not sure of the offset tho

Edited by Valandor