Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 3K To 5K Swap In Victoria?

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I have been reading the Vicroads website in regards to engine swaps. From what I can see I need to have a declaration signed by a Toyota mechanic/dealer stating that my ke30 has been modified to the factory specs of the car that the 5k engine came out of (liteace van)

Has anyone done this? can you have a RWC carried out instead, and if so do you have to have something for the RWC inspection for the motor conversion?

Can your car club (TTCAV) inspector sign your car off for the engine swap when you have it inspected for club reg?

Any ideas of the best way to do it?

 

Cheers

Just don't tell them...

  • Author

Yeah that's for sure the easiest way, maybe I will talk to the car club inspector guy that does the club reg checks.

  • 1 month later...

Hey mate,

 

I purchased a ke25 off this forum which had a 5k engine swap (originally a 2k) and got a RWC and rego without any problems.

Don't know much about the finer details of it but you shouldn't really have a problem I don't think.

It did have a front brake upgrade to KE70 front discs, FWIW.

  • Author

Cheers mate, yeah I think i will just go ahead and do the swap. Its not a massive mod and bolts staright in so I reckon I should be ok.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.