Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Alright Perth RollaClub we need a better show up of Cars, Toyotas in the park was great yesterday, but I reckon we should get together more often and on the entry form for titp next year have that we represent RollaClub WA. How about we drag the cars out for a Car Cruise?

 

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scarborough/activities-hobbies/oldschool-jap-cruise-03-11-13/1028596635

 

Meet at Scarborough Beach Car Park at 10:30 on November 3rd.

 

Hope to see you guys all there.

 

Perhaps we could get some stickers or something made up so we actually look like a group aha

Hi Braiden. Are you familiar with the Japanese Nostalgia Club? https://www.facebook.com/JapaneseNostalgiaWa

 

This is run by Spencer (WA Regional leader for Rollaclub), hit him up and see if he wants to combine this with a Jap Nostalgia meet.

We usually get a good turn out... Unless you only want to see Toyotas, personally I like looking at anything that isn't traffic.

 

Where else are you posting this? The notice is a little short to organise anything big.

  • Author

I found the event On gumtree, so I'm not the organiser, but I hadn't heard of them, so I'll give them a like, maybe they'll know more

i put this on gumtree about a month ago. just keen to cruise with some old cars. everyone and anything is welcome to join in. i've had a lot of reply's through gumtree so hopefully a few cars show up

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.