Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencer's Ke70 Wagon Tourer

Featured Replies

Hey all

 

Many of you already know me from my previous Ghetto Sled Ke70 and everything inbetween.

I'm happy I'm back in a ke70 corolla and always told myself I would only come back in a wagon/van, well this weekend I finally found a decent one to restore with minimal rust as it was a car from inland.

post-11944-0-02941700-1382951955_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-28647700-1382951982_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-24825300-1382951995_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-48479300-1382952024_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-19798000-1382952070_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-07014100-1382952091_thumb.jpg

 

Reason for buying this as I want a cool project for summer (get me away from gta5) and my E30 chews fuel going from work and back .

post-11944-0-71371100-1382952379_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-41038500-1382952409_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-84389800-1382952436_thumb.jpg

 

Style I'm going for is the old school 80's but with some touring car features as I will be doing 2-3 hour trips to race my kart around W.A.

post-11944-0-51559000-1382952887_thumb.jpg

 

Things I'm chasing

-Quads light and grill

-Work Equips Mk1

-Chrome Front bar

-Roof racks

 

Let me know what you think :)

Edited by Spencer

  • Replies 47
  • Views 162.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You lost me at 'roof racks'.

  • Yeah whatever dude.

  • ALL I CAN SAY IS DO NOT ʞ©$ɟING USE "Courier Please" BULLSHIT COMPANY.   Holding thumbs my second pair arrives and have not been "lost in process" but I can't even get hold of anyone that works ther

Posted Images

How many cars have you owned now?

^ that plus a white AE82, an MX83 and an RA60.

All in ~3 years.

Edited by rian

Many of you already know me from my previous Ke70 that won car of the year in 2011.

 

Yeah whatever dude.

Edited by rian

Look forward to seeing what you end up doing with this. Wagons are the best! :D

 

Here's a couple of my favourite ke70 wagon pics for your inspiration

 

four8.jpg

 

 

 

new45.jpg

 

 

toyotacorolla.jpg

Why not just type 'ke70 wagon/panelvan' into a Google image search & make the decision yourself? It's a set of wheels, hardly something I imagine you'd have difficulty with. Actually, as it's your car, if others are making the decisions for you, you're doing it wrong.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.