Arthurs Seat Cruise

Tiger

Members dont see this ad

What you choose to do once you get to Arthur's Seat after a couple of hours is up to you, dude. You can boot anytime you like afterwards... even if you stay for like an hour or two to chat to everyone, quickly eat then jet, we ain't going to hold it against you ;)

NOT coming at all... will be viewed as a criminal offence! :D hahaha

RollaGurl... I've got a fear of heights too... so stick close to us and don't go crazy driving on bendies and twisties and you'll be safe :|

Clown... sorry to hear about that one dude. Have fun at the dyno day.

Come on guys, where's the interest here? In the other thread we had soime good feedback, I make an official thread and it's quite? Don't make sense. It should be a laugh.. it's April Fools Day too, so there's bound to be some comedians on this cruise :P hahaha... I'm looking forward to a nice drive (even if I am in front passenger seat) so I'm hoping there is plenty more to back me up on this.

yeah man, count me in for that. ill even bring a rolla this time, (if all goes to plan). ill bring me cousin with me and weel come down in his ae86 unless he is to lazy to bled the clutch in the dam thing.

hope to see all the same and a few more on this one but weel just have to see. :P

Edited by muller

plus didnt the weather people also predict rain?

should say something like if there are no more 'yes' posts before thursday, postpone.. unfortunately, these things happen John..

and i really have other things that has to be done this weekend too.. so i might also be out.. as you would know, my priorities are elsewhere..

Well... that's the icing on the cake then.

Case closed. I'm postponing this cruise to late April... any harsh comments about the short notice, pm me by all means and I will gladly answer all questions.

Sorry guys.... I did not want to do this.

Cruise postponed til a later date. See new thread opening shortly for more details.