Rollaclub Cruise

ancullen

Which flagpoint were you at zmit? Did you catch any good views of me spinning out? I only spun three times versus four times from the last meet! That's a 25% improvement - I just won't mention that this time there were only four races and last time there were five :).

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was checkpoint six the checkpoint just before the last corner onto the straight, or the checkpoint before that? Either way you would have seen me spin twice, as my third spin occured exiting Clubhouse, so I doubt you would have been able to see it.

Here's some pics from Sunday (taken from http://www.x-pozd.com/). For a more detailed explanation about events, read up on it here.

post-397-1143332565_thumb.jpg

post-397-1143332742_thumb.jpg

post-397-1143332787_thumb.jpg

post-397-1143332850_thumb.jpg

post-397-1143332916_thumb.jpg

Edited by ancullen

true ey? I guess my car's still getting around, apparently my bro's been driving it around since he's still fixing his green beast.

My bro's also mentioned he's done some 'mods' so can't wait til i see them when i get up there.

Well so far, its only the people we've mentioned-but i guess its good enough.

Also, was going thru some of the cruise photo's, doesn't look like we have one with everyone, so hopefully we can setup a nice place and do a photo shoot.

should work on the suspension hey Adam, when ya gettin around to doing that?

And Tim, havne't been to the wreckers yet, but i'm trying, its a pity i don't have transport yet but if i make it i'll let ya knows.

hey daven. yeah no rush man. i don't think itll help too much, i havent gotten to em here either :y:

would it help if i buy one in-tact up here and spray something on it? i dunno, clearcoat or even paint it? would that help it?

adam you could definitely help here ;)

i dunno bout any of ur mods daven, but it still sounds good ;)

Suspension is most definitely going to be my first mod, but that won't happen until after the wedding.

wasfishing - the cruise is on for Sunday 23rd of April, so I hope to see you there.

Sirolla - as for cruise pics, if we follow the route I've suggested, we'd be able to take a few photos at George Brown Botanical Gardens if we stop there along the way. It's quite scenic and should make for some nice pics.

zmit - help with what? I see you and Daven are talking about getting something from a wreckers and clearcoating it, but I think I've missed a previous part of the conversation. Happy to help in any way I can though.

Guys, I think I might advertise this cruise on BoostCruising. Anyone have any issues with that?

KaOTiK and reza_my_boy (drives a LandCruiser that you'll supposedly remember Daven) from BoostCruising have said that they'll be coming. KaOTiK needs to confirm that he won't be working first, but otherwise it shouldn't be an issue.