Rollaclub Cruise

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic - have you guys encountered anyone else that might be interested in coming along? I think at the moment we're looking at about 12-15 people coming, which should mean we can all fit on the go-kart track at once. There will be around about 8 cars (this is all at a guess), so it should be an okay sized cruise - not very big, but not ridiculously small.

Looking good peoples. Just hope when the day comes that people will show up-on one occasion 25 were listed and only 5-6 turned up. :)

Here's a temp list of who's coming and/or stated interest in joining:

Rollaclub Side:

Ancullen

Sirolla

Killswitch

Brent

Chris

Zmit

wasfishing

Styx

Ella

Anthony

Other Side:

reza_my_boy

KaOTiK

supertiva

Brett gts-4

Lancer-Guy

Top_End

Havealine

RXXX7

I think that's it from what i can tell by the posts. 18 all up with a possible 12-18 cars for the cruise and photoshoot.

Cheers.

That would be freakin' excellent Ella!!! We've been dying to get some more video footage of a RollaClub event (haven't had any since Daven videoed part of the first cruise).

Killswitch - thanks for the notice about the go-karting. I'm predicting that there may be a few people that can't end up joining in on the karting due to it's expense, but I still want to encourage as many people as possible to come along on the cruise, even if they do just end up spectating.

Sirolla - shit a brick! I didn't realise that there were that many people keen! And some of them were talking about bringing a couple of mates along!!! I think we can assume that we'll have eight for the karting (minimum number for a GP session). I hope we will anyway - I'm hoping that we won't have a repeat of the last cruise & motorkhana.

hay peoples.

I'm back in town since Saturday but working already...so much for a break.

Anyways, the cruise is still going ahead, but was wondering if it will matter to people if it was to rain on the day. Would we still be able to go go-kartin or not? Plus shud we call to book in the sunday slot incase something else is already on at that time?

FEELS SO GOOD TO DRIVE AGAIN!!! :D :dance: :dance:

hey daven good to see the whip still cracks :D

usually you just wait for the rain to stop and then race on a wet track (yey)

anyone drving from the palmo area that wants to give me a lift?

my car still has a broken window and mismatched wheels, so I'm knida too embarrased to bring it, plus its a hyundai it doesnt belong.

Edited by Ella