Rollaclub Cruise

ancullen

I'll be driving from Bakewell, so yeah, I can give you a lift. I'm going to have someone else in the car that I'm picking up from Durack, and we'll have to cruise by Marlow Lagoon to get another guy that'll be driving in convoy with me, so picking you up won't be an issue.

And let me guess: you live in the bottom of Moulden so I'm going to have to do a complete circuit of Palmerston? :D

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe farrar actually which is on the way from bakewell to durak if you use the new back road bit :D

might have a lift but not sure at this stage will reply by thursday PM tho so you have plenty of time in advance :dance:

Correct. 11am in the eatery. Leaving at about 12 and heading to the go-kart track to hopefully start racing at about 1. I forgot to book the track, but it shouldn't be an issue, as people generally just turn up to race. I'll call in the morning anyway, just to be safe.

Just the "everyone ready for tomorrow?" post. You'd put it in the New Members section, but I assumed you'd meant to put it in here anyway. See you all (hopefully) at 11 tomorrow, unless I'm seeing you before as planned. :P

Edited by ancullen