Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do I Find The Exact Colour Code Of My Car

Featured Replies

I'm wanting to get my car resprayed to the factory original colour. My car is a 1971 ke25 coupe. It's colour looks like a mandarine colour (it's not a common colour it's kind of yellow/orange) I will try post a pic of it. I believe I might have a pic iny rides thread if anyone can help me find it.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Asking Toyota directly is always the most accurate and legitimate way.

However - this seems pretty legit: [url="http://www.toyotaref...rolla/1971-1974"]http://www.toyotaref...rolla/1971-1974[/url]

My 5 minutes of googling tells me that it is Orange (308) with the name of [color=#2F302F][background=rgb(220, 220, 220)]Brilliant Persimmon[/background][/color]

EDIT: If you are just touching up an area of a small panel repair; don't get the original colour of paint, get it paint matched by an auto paint specialist as the original paint would have faded at least a couple of shades. If you're doing a full respray - do whatever you like.

Edited by B-Lugg

  • Author

Thanks for your reply , the link doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm also looking at a full respray

I"ll have a look tomorrow for you at my KE25 and see if it still has the omf tag still on the fire wall with the code on it for you as mine is an original mandarine colour as well :thumbsup: .

 

Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

http://www.toyotareference.com/

 

Toyota > Corolla > 71-74

 

I have confirmed with a couple of sources that the colour code is - Orange (308)

 

As I said though - for legitimacy give toyota a call.

Edited by B-Lugg

  • Author

Thanks heaps for you help everyone

  • Author

Ok I was getting a little annoyed looking at the site u provided so my girlfriend quietly looked up the site and found the colour which is yellow 511.

 

I saw orange 308 but no it's not that.

 

I really appreciate all your help . So quick to find it . Thanks heaps

 

Isn't the colour code stamped on the compliance plate?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.