Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bent My Rear Axle:(

Featured Replies

So this wet weather and my ae71 wagon don't agree with each other and I ended up spinning out and landing my drivers side rear into a gutter the ma61 wheel was ripped in half and the rotor and that is only half connected to the axle, what upgrades are available, parts needed etc?

I'd be checking for structural integrity before rushing into buying bolt on replacements, your car may never drive properly again.

I'd agree with Clapped Out. The car could be a lot worse then what you can see. Bent rails, bent frame, broken welds, could go on. I'd be getting it checked before anything.

  • Author

Cheers I'm going to bring it down to my factory tomorrow morning and check over it!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.