Ke25/te27 Rim Size

Members dont see this ad

It really depends on the offset of the rim and the width and aspect ratio of the tyre. Sounds a bit large though without flares.

You kinda have to measure how much room you have and calculate a rim size, rather than the other way around.

However someone may be able to show you a worked example.

Also, legally I think you can only go +2" diameter larger than standard i.e. 12"+2"=14" max on that car. Just saying.

Edited by Mechanical Sympathy

Her in Malta you can lower how much you want so its not that problem. I am going to do flares but when installing flares do you have to actually cut the body arch? The tyre size that i found are off set: 0 and hub bore 73 so at the back there is 4.5 outer and inwards. Will the fit or do you think i have to shorten the standard diff? Thanks

There is a way to measure the space and then find rims to suit, it can take a while but its worth it.

I started a writeup but its a work in progress because it took so long to explain, will see if I can find it

somewhere... Most people just end up test fitting rims or asking what fits as you have done but answers

will vary as will the fit in the end, not what you want really as it can get costly real quick.