Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man, you don't have to spend heaps of money on your car to drift

just some parts are really needed

a lsd

thats probably it, I been drifting round in my ed 4.0 falcon, which don't have a lsd for yet, but its so damn fun and not just bogan drift (doing a burnout on corner exit) but proper 4 wheel drift , did it most of the way down and up the coast to batemans bay on the weekend , and the only mods to the ford is a pod air filter... its all about torque not power and really getting up the tiller

and nick, look dude I'm over your attitude but you just won't quit how old are you anyway? 12?

oh yeah, I'm going to buy a cressida sedan to turbo, 7mgte engines are pretty cheap and reliable once you fix the head gasket ive heard

:lolcry:

you abused the owner of the forum

:lolcry:

you think all four wheels sliding is a drift....thats just your shitty tyres man.

yes, 7mgte is a very good motor, and in america they churn some serious! power out of them

An LSD. it don't stop there, To have a decent drifter you lower it a bit, stiffen the ass and make the front a bit soft other wise the car will over-correct coming out of the turn and go into a spin (everyone does remember the gold vk from last month out at qld raceway don't they) and if its not about power but all about torque why are people running atleast 500hp and not slappin in a diesel for torque? YOU NEED POWER TO GET THE ASS OUT AT HIGH SPEED, YOU can't JUST PUTT AROUND THE TRACK AND THEN GIVE IT SOME INTO THE CORNERS, the maximum torque for a car is between 2000 and 4500, when drifting you are revving at around 6500 rpm.

why don't you lot all shut up or get on topic

and also get some real tyres...my STOCK ke70 use to 4 wheel drift in the DRY til i put pirellis on the front, now it pirouhettes like a dancing queen.

and learn to drive fast, not sideways, grip racing has alot more point to it than drifting ffs.

now then, i believe we were talking about 7ks with nos....yes it would be possible, no i wouldnt recommend it, and no its not gonna rev very hard.

do a 4agte conversion if you want SERIOUS driveable power.