April 2, 200620 yr comment_110166 Well, me and the drummer from my band went for a walk last night through a cemetary to take some pics for our new background for our band's website. Within Reason Website I finally got the pictures sent to me this morning and while observing them, came across these....orbs. Prior research is that these orbs are in fact "Spirit Orbs" and they werent in the pictures when we took them (it was completely dark with NO light, the moon wasnt even visible) and we were over 10 metres away from the nearest headstone. Original - 1 Original - 1 - Brightness Increased Original - 2 Original - 2 - Brightness Increased I brightened up those pics so you could see the orbs clearly. Nothing prepared me for this though.... Just thought this would make for an interesting topic! Mick P.S. As you can see, there was definately NOT enough light from the flash to cause any reflections from the head stones. Edited April 2, 200620 yr by AE35 Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110174 ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS!!??!!??!! WTF?!!! That last pic gave me shivers... please tell me he's one of your mates standing in the background! Report
April 2, 200620 yr Author comment_110187 This is Marty... This is Me... I was the one taking the photo's and none of us are wearing white.... Report
April 2, 200620 yr Author comment_110196 Its interesting when you don't see anything there and THEN you get the photo's the next day. We weren't freaked out at all last night though when I did walk through there, i was freezing and my hands were ice cold for the hole time i was walking around. Interesting paranormal activity i gotta say! Should head to an out of the way cemetary yourself tiger with digital camera in hand. Drag a mate along and take pics around the burial sites. See what you come up with. Actually, if anyone is willing to give this a go, post it up in here. I'd be very interested to see what comes of your experience :y: Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110198 Nah... Cemetaries and evenings and me just don't mix... If I was 10 years younger... yeah, no worries. :y: Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110204 we have 2 cemeteries within a block from here... might giev it a go! Report
April 2, 200620 yr Author comment_110205 That would be cool if you did :y: I'd like to see what you come up with. We walked through the cemetary at about 10.30pm so it wasnt all that late really. Edited April 2, 200620 yr by AE35 Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110207 Usually I'm 24, turning 25 in May... Just now.... I turned 10 though! Nah.... I'm just very sceptical when it comes to ghosts and things of such nature. That's all. Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110209 man i love freaky photos :y: post stock photos of the 1st ones Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110211 I'm gonna give it a go if i can find someone that will tag along Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now