June 29, 201412 yr comment_684863 Hey I've just brought a ke30 - picking it in about a week Does anyone have a Un cracked dash that they would sell and I'm looking at wheels to put on it and need to no what will fit (size - width - offset) Please Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684919 Does anyone have a Un cracked dash Best of luck with this one, just pay the odd $600 and get yours redone (assuming it's an early dash), much easier, and for wheels................just do a search of the forums and see what other people have done, cheers! Edited June 30, 201412 yr by Clapped out Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684920 I've been looking sideways at the dash in my sedan and thinking for shits and giggles - and in lieu of a good dash or $600 - that I might try filling the few cracks with bog, sanding it off and giving it all a quick coat of black vinyl paint. Food for thought anyway. Wheels from R13" to R15" x 6" to 8" wide in offsets from +25 to -15 (give or take and notwithstanding the "X" factor) all look good and fit without too much bother. Though it's harder to get rubber for the wider 13" rims these days hence the over stretched look/fad/necessity. Wider rims than that can be done with the typical body mods. Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684921 Sorry for hijacking the thread, just replying to mech, I just recently redone an early dash myself, using expander foam in a can, hacksaw blade, plenty of sanding and wrapping it in vinyl, oh and also shite loads of fast grip glue, cheers! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now