Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Te37 Sr5 Flares/ Ke 30 Flares

Featured Replies

Hey I understand that te37 sr5 flares will suit a ke30 simply I'm after some anyone know where I could find some for sale??

Write " te37 flare" in seach, top right corner

 

send a pm to Megat

Yeah get onto Megat. I've bought a set from him - they're pretty decent for the money.

 

I'm just getting around to fitting them now.

 

Hopefully you have a KE30 two door? They cover the rear door on a sedan.

 

edit: Photos won't upload in portrait on the ibone.

post-18751-0-30501600-1409779718_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mechanical Sympathy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.