Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seatbelts.... ?

Featured Replies

Seeing as my ke10 does not come with front or rear seatbelts, I was wondering if ke20 seatbelts would fit? if ke20 seatbelts don't fit ,what ones do???

Edited by Yellowkesev

Is the length of the seatbelts the issue? Seatbelts are usually adjustable.

 

I imagine the issue is - does your KE10 have the anchor points for seatbelts? i.e. reinforced bolt holes.

  • Author

Nah the car its self has no seat belts front or rear but I'm not sure if it has the holes to install them. Its a 1969 so i don't know if came with them or not from factory, anyways what I'm saying is if i were to buy seatbelts what ones would fit ? Like if i was to pick up a set of ke2x series seatbelts would they fit and so on?

None would fit if there are no holes to mount them to. You should establish that first.

 

If you have holes to mount them then most should fit, because seatbelts are adjustable.

 

However I'll defer to a KE10 owner's experience.

Edited by Mechanical Sympathy

I have a 69 KE10 and it has only front seatbelts. I think rears were available as an option.

 

Personally I wouldn't be fitting seatbelts if I didn't have to.

I find it hard to believe a 1969 Corolla has never had front seat belts fitted. I think lap belts in the front were standard on the Corolla from 1967. If seat belts have ever been fitted to the car you must by law have seat belts fitted... once they're in they can't be removed legally without being replaced.

 

My main point is I think you will find you have the mounting points for lap belts in the front at least. :)

  • Author

Yeah 67Rolla it has front points just didnt come with belts , it took me a while to find out cause the car isnt at my house yet and now i know if most belts fit then i should be right , most likely wont bother putting them in the back seat if i can get away with it.

 

Cheers guys :)

Hi Dean 1969 ke10 AMI all came with front seatbelts stamped AMI on the buckle the threaded holes are there in the floor and in the side of the gearbox tunnel the top one is aprox 4 inches back from the centre of pillar and about an inch up behind the head lining as mentioned they were not fitted standard with rear belts but if you lift up the rear seat the holes are there with rubber plugs in for lap belts only hope this helps CHEERS LOU

  • Author

Yeah thanks i was reading up about ami and found out that about the seat belts and yes has helped heaps cheers :)

  • Author

Yeah thanks i was reading up about ami and found out that about the seat belts and yes has helped heaps cheers :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.