Seatbelts.... ?

Yellowkesev

Members dont see this ad

Nah the car its self has no seat belts front or rear but I'm not sure if it has the holes to install them. Its a 1969 so i don't know if came with them or not from factory, anyways what I'm saying is if i were to buy seatbelts what ones would fit ? Like if i was to pick up a set of ke2x series seatbelts would they fit and so on?

I find it hard to believe a 1969 Corolla has never had front seat belts fitted. I think lap belts in the front were standard on the Corolla from 1967. If seat belts have ever been fitted to the car you must by law have seat belts fitted... once they're in they can't be removed legally without being replaced.

My main point is I think you will find you have the mounting points for lap belts in the front at least. :)

Hi Dean 1969 ke10 AMI all came with front seatbelts stamped AMI on the buckle the threaded holes are there in the floor and in the side of the gearbox tunnel the top one is aprox 4 inches back from the centre of pillar and about an inch up behind the head lining as mentioned they were not fitted standard with rear belts but if you lift up the rear seat the holes are there with rubber plugs in for lap belts only hope this helps CHEERS LOU

• Upvote 1