Te Struts

Benny boy

Members dont see this ad

What's a TE16? I don't know if that even exists, are you in the US?

If you're sticking to generations, generally anything xE7x will fit in. So, for example, I have TE72 struts in my KE70. They went in using the KE70 strut tops to suit the chassis bolt holes. I've got them bolted to AE86 power steering arms which are actually mated to KE30 lower control arms and tie rods.

The TE72 struts are bigger in diameter, I'm using AE86 inserts in mine. AE86 struts can also be used with the appropriate strut tops.

Let us know what you're struts are actually from, if there is a TE16 it's very old and there'd be few people here that would be able to confirm it would work I'd image. I'd also be wondering what size brakes you can actually fit to those struts. It would probably be something quite small and unsuitable!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow thanks sooo much dudes you have helped heaps completely forgot about this topic and yeah I saw a te at the wreckers couldn't remember the model so I put in te1 and 6 came up so I went a ʞ©$ɟ it it'll sort out and yeah went to put "ke70" koni adjustables in a ke70 and shockers were too large for the struts and I wanted to do a brake upgrade anyway