Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke 55 Coupe Parts Interchangable?

Featured Replies

Hey guys, Ive just brought a 1978 Ke 55 Coupe for $1600. I had one years ago and always wanted another one so this is my news project. Unfortunately I need a bunch of parts to get it up to scratch and I'm wondering how interchangable the parts area between the different KE models,and the Sedans/coupes/wagons. At the moment I'm focusing on the body.

 

The parts I need are:

 

front and rear bumper bars

front and rear seats

left and right wing mirrors.

dash board

 

Is it possible to take these parts from other KE models?

 

Thankspost-21263-0-07400600-1411697978_thumb.jpg

Bumpers are the same.

Think mirrors are the same

Dash is the same.

Coupe seats have a flip up function so you can get into the back seat.

  • Author

So I could get bumpers, mirrors and dash off any KE model?

Bumpers/mirrors yeah.

Some KE30 dashes are different. If it looks the same as yours it will fit.

 

Yours looks like my old KE35 :)

Edited by coln72

  • 2 weeks later...

The car models that will be interchangeable for your KE55 will be

 

KE30

KE35

KE36

and of course your KE55

 

Only thing that may be different will be the Seats. What do you mean 'dash board'? Just the gauge cover or the entire unit? KE55/35 have the 3 gauge type which depending on what country you are in can be hard to find. Here in NZ the 3 gauge types are a rarity. I was lucky enough to find a 3 gauge assembly from a KE25 to chuck into my KE20

  • Author

The car models that will be interchangeable for your KE55 will be

 

KE30

KE35

KE36

and of course your KE55

 

Only thing that may be different will be the Seats. What do you mean 'dash board'? Just the gauge cover or the entire unit? KE55/35 have the 3 gauge type which depending on what country you are in can be hard to find. Here in NZ the 3 gauge types are a rarity. I was lucky enough to find a 3 gauge assembly from a KE25 to chuck into my KE20

 

 

Its acutally the vinyl casing on top that I'm talking about. Mine is destroyed by the sun!

 

thanks,

Ben

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.