Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can I Fit A 1Uz-Fe In To My Te38 If I Try Really Hard?

Featured Replies

post-18751-0-43941000-1417667300_thumb.jpg

post-18751-0-49888500-1417667319_thumb.jpg

post-18751-0-37554800-1417667340_thumb.jpg

 

Here's some grainy shots of a 289 Windsor in a KE55 Corolla that was on Ebay a while back.Seems to fit well except for the super long water pump assembly.

 

Certainly I think I'd prefer a revvy Windsor with a 600 Holley, slippery stalled full manual valve body C4 auto and a B&M ratchet shifter over a 1UZ but that's just my $0.02

Edited by Mechanical Sympathy

  • Author

I've looked for other options, but they all seem to be more expensive. My thought is to get a wrecked SC400 from a junkyard, so I can get the engine, ecu, wiring rear diff etc... If someone can find all those parts for cheaper then I'm all ears. I would prefer cheaper, even.

I dunno.. if I lived in California and wanted a cool V8 to drive I think I'd be looking at other types of vehicles.

 

However if I had a T powered Corolla in California I'd take advantage of the excellent U.S. T engine performance market.

 

Kudos to you for doing something different.

I like the idea of copying the Flea (Now known as the "No Style" Corolla). Just drop your Corolla body onto a shortened SC400 chassis! :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.