I'm So Proud Of Her!! Hahaha

Taz_Rx

felt the need for some burnouts on saturday night (private property ofcourse! :) ) was sitting there charring them in second about to swing her around......though yeah why not, flicked the switch to 10psi and snatched third!!!!! AND IT HELD IT :P

I'm so proud of my little 4k!! :P

Members dont see this ad

we should went up the outlet:jamie:, but there was a camera up there, knew that cause the guy who was in the car with me was having a bit of a race up there and got done at about 160kmh. thats why we brought the rolls into town.

have a bit of a squirt next to a vn on saturday night, think i gave him a bit of a shock when i stuck next to all the way through third and he didin't pull away. well he did just to start with, so i flicked the switch! :P

• 2 weeks later...

ill take some,

Upload onto mates comp, then put onto a floppy disk for ya..

I don't have the cable for camera anymore, mate has a card reader, so yeah that will work..

Lemme know when you want them taken, my car is off the roads for a week, Getting manifold matchported to weber, and ported a bit to suit head,