Randoms Rules

Ruts

I see your point there and understand it, however, we do have fun on these forums, and everybody knows we like to have fun on here and occasionally take the piss out of each other. We aren't condoning that.. we do want people to enjoy these forums also. BUT, do it tastefully. That's all. Or don't make uncalled for quotes or things of such nature. That's a fair call to make, isn't it?

Members dont see this ad

I don't remember getting any PM's about my 30% warn :lolcry:.... can you get it off?

I'm not saying that the moderators and administrators here are pricks or anything, but part of the reason that I frequent this board so often is because of the environment, like Craig said... for it to turn into a board like toymods or boostcruising it would be really ghey!

I see your point there and understand it, however, we do have fun on these forums, and everybody knows we like to have fun on here and occasionally take the piss out of each other. We aren't condoning that.. we do want people to enjoy these forums also. BUT, do it tastefully. That's all. Or don't make uncalled for quotes or things of such nature. That's a fair call to make, isn't it?

Damn right Tiger.

Dan.

EDIT: oh, I understand the reasons etc... but I didnt even know I got these... meh, i'll stop it from happening anyway...

Edited by Dan

NoPsi - Agree.. and we'll make sure we see that too. Don't forget, we are human, so we do slip up on occasions :lolcry:

Dan - They do come off in time... like a behavior bond :lolcry:

Dan - They do come off in time... like a behavior bond

Ok, alright... Cheers... I understand the ones about postwhoring to an extent, well I know why I've got them... though I don't understand what is wrong with a drug reference ?!? Btw I don't want to turn this into major discussion or anything, if it is wanted I will speak over PM to whom it may concern...

PM whoever it was that warned you.

and ALL those that have been warned.. PLEASE do not bring up on a public forum about why you were warned. Please pm Admin for any queries on such matters

OK... I think everybody is cool with this one