April 26, 201511 yr comment_696547 Hi, I need a quick and urgent answer from someone who know.I want to replace my KE25's front fender's L&R because of rust.I found here in a shop 2 new original fenders from a KE20.Are these fenders the same with KE25 or they have differences?I want to buy those because they are rare,at least here in Greece,but the shop told me that another person restore's his KE20 and he was searching for the fenders too.So i don't want to miss those in case they are a perfect fit for my KE25. Thank you. Report
April 26, 201511 yr comment_696551 Fenders are same across for KE25 & KE20 BUT, there are two different types, early fenders and late fenders. You need to check whether the ones you have are the same as those in the shop. They are not interchangeable Report
April 27, 201511 yr Author comment_696583 Thanks parrot,i will check and i get back with pictures. Report
April 27, 201511 yr comment_696584 The ke2x early and late fenders are different in the indicator and corner garnish. They are able to be changed with some work from one type to the other. Report
May 4, 201511 yr Author comment_696833 fenders were from a 1000cc kp36.....so no buy. Thanks for helping guys. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now