Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1975 Toyota Corolla Wagon

Featured Replies

Hello. I have been hunting online and searching and for the life of me can't really find much information on the 1975 Corolla Wagon 5 door with the 22re motor. I'm curious because we just purchased on that is in great condition. We are picking it up this week. To my knowledge everything is original and it has approximately 53,000 miles on the engine. So, do any of you have any information in regards to value, restoration etc.? Several people wanted to buy this little gem to use for a demo derby car!! I'm not even a vintage car enthusiast (sorry my husband is the Toyota lover) and I didn't want anyone to destroy this little gal. Thanks in advance guys!!

 

Here's a picture attached.

post-22991-0-17781500-1432568472_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Good question! Lol that's just what my husband said.. hmm... I have a picture on my phone. I'll grab it and post it. I just went to look at it and pay the gentleman for it. I should have grabbed the manuals in the glove box as the original manuals were there as well.

1600cc 2TC engine and appears to be in good shape. Model code is TE38

 

Guess youre located somewhere in US ?

 

Great job saving it from demo derby

No Idea about the value localy, someone on JNC forum might have an idea.'

 

It would make a cool daily driver if you decide to keep it tho.

Reliable and easy to drive and maintain

  • Author

Hey thanks! Yes we are pretty much smack dab in the middle of the U.S. I would love to see it restored but I don't think my husband wants to spend the extra money restoring it to it's former glory ;) What is the JNC forum? I guess we may end up listing it on ebay if my husband doesn't decide to keep it to drive.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/

 

 

and 3tcgarage.com are probably more uppdated on US prices

 

Your car looks good so wouldnt think it would take much ..

 

'theres cheap parts available for it on Rockauto

  • Author

Thanks tons! I took a peek at the Japanese Nostalgic Cars facebook and saw some of the trucks and land cruisers there. Just had to share with my husband and basically he's in love. If this car was a land cruiser, hilux or old tacoma I know for a fact he would put $ into one of those and not dream of ever selling it ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.