Steering Boss Kits

Robert

Members dont see this ad
I have an 80 model fwd corolla boss kit not doin anything with it, it needs wheel bolts but if you want it give me an offer.

If he wanted to buy one he would have posted in for sale...in future please only sell thing in for sale

My answer would be yes, possibly. Theres only one way to find out for sure. Some of them have different indicator return functions and some don't quite match up to the steering column trim for different models. Its not hard to take the steering wheel off so take it off and try in on if you can.

If he wanted to buy one he would have posted in for sale...in future please only sell thing in for sale

A bit rude don't you think, i didnt wanna sell it but obviously the guy wants 1 and is unsure of 30-55's and for the price i will give it to him for $0 he pays postage i think he wouldnt mind considering they are $40.

A bit rude don't you think, i didnt wanna sell it but obviously the guy wants 1 and is unsure of 30-55's and for the price i will give it to him for $0 he pays postage i think he wouldnt mind considering they are $40.

I didnt think it was a difficult request? If you read the first post it doesnt say "I want to buy a boss kit" its more like "will this boss kit fit?". If this was the way things worked we'd have people selling things in almost every thread. It would get very messy, very quickly. Its not the way we do things so I'm asking you to stop doing it. If you feel inclined to sell things to everyone please PM them instead of posting, Ive got no problems with that.