Ae86 Front End Into Ke30

balaiz

have a whole front end from an ae86 i want to put in my ke30 2 door. have a silvertop to put in too. will the crossmember be a straight bolt on? and will the engine mounts from a 2tc fit on the 20v?. i know the work to be done on the cooling system and fuel system(might just carb the 20v lol). have a friend to supply a tranny too, he probably has a rear diff too. also it looks like the front brakes from an ae92 would bolt on the ae86 brakes.

I'm keeping the pitman arm setup on the suspension lol. hope it doesnt hit anything when i put the engine in.

i also know i would need the tophat from a ke30 to put on the ae86 shocks/struts.

still googling everything before even pulling these engines out.

Members dont see this ad

"Nothing bolts in, when it does bolt in it doesn't work and if it works it doesn't work properly." Generally the case, something to keep in mind.

Hmmm keep on looking, using ae86 struts are possible and you may be able to do a 4ag engine conversion onto a T series engine crossmember,

better off asking locally as we got the K series engine crossmembers, you guys the got the T series engine crossmembers. Also you may have different 51mm

struts that swap with AE86 on the bottom steering arm but not the strut tops. A K series crossmember with an engine conversion kit would work in getting the 4ag

engine and gearbox in. Try Techno Toy Tuning, SQ Engineering, BRD Racing and Jordans Ke conversion kits and obviously search on here for more info... Good luck

Edited by styler