April 16, 200620 yr comment_112772 hey did anyone go to easternats today, there some very very mean rolla's there :lolcry: Report
April 16, 200620 yr Author comment_112806 there was a ke20(?) with a sr20 in it, very fast. could not stop drooling! Report
April 16, 200620 yr comment_112814 You got any pics man? I was piging out in my chocolates.............. :sad: Report
April 17, 200620 yr comment_112952 i totally bloody forgot, but i got to see chicks hook up here so all was well. Report
April 18, 200620 yr Author comment_113123 na i didn't, my camera s battery shat itself, was a bit of fun. although a got a bit sick of the classic VL turbo flutter, there were at least 10 there Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113138 i totally bloody forgot, but i got to see chicks hook up here so all was well. I also very interested in any pics of this :D Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113272 unfortunetly no, maybe next time if I'm lucky....... hi Bianca :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now