July 2, 201511 yr comment_698371 I have a strange issue... after restoration most of my lights are not working. The light under the bumper front (indicator & city light) works. The indicators left work and blink The reverse lights work The brake lights work The high - beam lights work when operated on the indicator swich (for passing) The indicators right work (side and back, but not under the front bumper) but do not blink The headlights do not work (normal & high beam) The light under the front bumper (right) does not work The tail lights do not work. I've checked the light switch, that works. I've checked the fuses, they all seem ok. I've checked the wiring, seems ok, but have no power on them when I switch on the lights... What am I missing? Report
July 2, 201511 yr comment_698372 Earths ok?? Stupid question time - have you checked the globes? Get people in at work complaining that their lights aren't working and both headlight globes will be blown..... Report
July 2, 201511 yr Author comment_698374 I don't have any power on the connector (near the light in the hood).... if I turn on the light switch I should have 12v there... Report
July 2, 201511 yr Author comment_698375 Found the backlights, was the connector of the light switch, didn't remove that one during the rebuild, but still it makes bad connections. All is working now except for the head - lights left and right, can't find them yet. Report
July 2, 201511 yr comment_698378 Headlights are normally pull to ground, so you should have permanent power at the globe plugs. Turning them on grounds the connection. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now