November 15, 201510 yr comment_701458 Hey guys. Thought I'd finally post up some pics of my KE70 Wagon, not my first E Chassis but definitely not my last and I don't think I could ever get rid of it. Bought it with a shitload of rust and needed lots of work. All rust was cut out and fibre glassed (may eventually cut and weld), engine issues were fixed. Got wheels from Japan (SSR Star Sharks, 13x7 -0 and 13x6.5+20), DX quad front (reproduction set I think), genuine PV front and rear chrome bars w/end caps and brackets, chrome weather shields, genuine Nardi Classic with a Personal long boss kit and I put new carpet in it. The next thing that'll be happening will be a 4AGE and it'll be engineered. Collecting quality RWD parts before doing it, besides that, the engine is still the original with owners books, log book and service history along with everything else. I've kept all the original parts as well. Edited November 15, 201510 yr by beigeke Report
November 17, 201510 yr Author comment_701499 Looked good at HRCC on saturday Thanks man. I'm not entirely sure when it'll be coming out again. Really getting focused on this whole 4AGE ordeal. Finding all the RWD parts, picking some more up this week. Should be good. Come say hey if you see me though dude! Report
November 17, 201510 yr comment_701505 So you reckon the 4AGE will bring on some anti-tramp rods to hold the leaf springs in place? The disadvantage of the wagon is the Roman cart-spring instead of a 5-link. Rims look good! 13s are so much more natural-looking than 15s. Report
November 20, 201510 yr Author comment_701557 So you reckon the 4AGE will bring on some anti-tramp rods to hold the leaf springs in place? The disadvantage of the wagon is the Roman cart-spring instead of a 5-link. Rims look good! 13s are so much more natural-looking than 15s. Surprisingly it's actually not too bad. Heavy duty reset leafs in the rear. They're quite nice. It's not necessarily to do skids or anything like that, just to keep my busy and I've always wanted one in a KE. A little more pickup wouldn't go astray. Indeed! 13" is the only way to go in my opinion when it comes to E Chassis's! Thanks man. :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now