December 9, 201510 yr comment_701883 Hey guys, Just wondering if someone with a trained eye could take a look at this and let me know if it looks like a bigport or smallport? Apparently it's a smallport but it was out of an AE92 levin which I thought were only bigports? http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kings-park/engine-engine-parts-transmission/4agze-corolla-supercharged-engine-conversion-16v-4age-ae92-ae101/1097589439 Thanks Report
December 9, 201510 yr comment_701884 Late ae92 or ae101. Smallport, cas, coilpacks, squirters. Probably the pick Report
December 11, 201510 yr Author comment_701911 Just asked him apparently non LSD. :( All good for me though as I'll just be using the engine. Report
December 12, 201510 yr Author comment_701939 Just got the compression test results back. 140 , 145, 145, 150. So I'm guessing it needs the seals done / rebuild as that's pretty low for a smallport! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now