May 18, 201610 yr comment_704634 Hi fellas, I'm trying to improve the safety in the beast but to do that I'll need to replace my heavily worn Seatbelts. The fronts are retractable but are heavily frayed and twisted and the rears have all perished. Just wondering what options are out there for replacements. I've seen the generic ones on eBay and wonder if anybody's had any luck with them. Cheers Report
May 18, 201610 yr comment_704637 Seatbelt solutions in Perth did mine so I could get the car rego'd. No problems. (ke35) Report
May 20, 201610 yr comment_704659 My seatbelt was the same , frayed and worn. Got generic one off eBay, fitted it . Total pile of Shit , only good to pass visual test . Material thin , buckle crap . Mounting thin metal etc. Report
June 5, 201610 yr comment_704851 I got the replacement ones from repco- can't remember what brand, but they occasionally lock when the car is on any ground which isn't flat.....keep that in mind when looking for a replacement. Its mega annoying if you havent even got the seat belt buckled in, and equally annoying when it tightens and wont free up if your stuck in traffic on a hill Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now