Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaf Springs

Featured Replies

Hey guys

Previous owner set the leaf springs to low for the wheels I'm running, they scrub hard

I need to raise the back 1cm

 

As far as I can see iv got 3 options

1 - new stiffened shocks as the ones in the car are flogged out (would this work)

2- lower profile tyre

3- new leafs or add another leaf to my existing ones

 

What would you guys do ?

Cheapest of corse

 

Cheers for any input

Lower profile tyres, or get the packs re-set IMO. Adding an extra leaf may stiffen things up too much, I could be wrong?

  • Author

Lower profile tyres, or get the packs re-set IMO. Adding an extra leaf may stiffen things up too much, I could be wrong?

 

 

Thanks mate

I bought new rear sport shocks and it holds the back very well now only scrub hard in and out of a corner.

I'll go for 50 profile tyres for the tears now

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.