July 17, 201610 yr comment_705518 Soooo, I'm buying a ke70 soon and I plan on putting a 3sgte in it. Is this a difficult swap and how much will it cost me in parts that aren't the engine itself? Report
July 17, 201610 yr comment_705519 Yes its difficult but awesome and probably worth it once done. IMO. Need to make mounts, manifolds in and out, sump mods possibly, depends a bit on which 3s you use, as the stock 3sgte motor is front wheel drive and the manifolds are less suitable, whereas if you decomp a beams its already rwd and higher tech and maybe a better starting point cause you can use the stock inlet manfold. Have you bought your motor yet? Report
July 17, 201610 yr Author comment_705520 No, but I see them all over for less than $1,200. The beams is quite a bit more pricy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now