April 26, 200620 yr comment_114398 Hi Guys and Girls, blew another gear box in the rolls yesterday, so I'm on the hunt for 1. needs to be in good condition, willing to pay $50 for a 4 speed, or $150 for a 5 speed. lemme know what you've got. :lmao: Report
April 26, 200620 yr comment_114436 5 speed at Steve Orders and keep your eyes off the tacho dash :lmao: Report
April 26, 200620 yr Author comment_114440 yeah got told about that 1 about 10 minutes after i blew it. I am not paying him $250 though. that guys is the biggest tight arse.......EVER!!!!!! Report
April 26, 200620 yr comment_114455 I got one here, its my brothers, the white KE70 youll need it for the supercharger V turbo K motor drag day :lmao: Ill ask him if he wants to sell it. Report
April 26, 200620 yr comment_114570 yeah got told about that 1 about 10 minutes after i blew it. I am not paying him $250 though. that guys is the biggest tight arse.......EVER!!!!!! I hear you on that :lmao: Report
April 27, 200620 yr Author comment_114579 when i was doing my turbo conversion i needed a ke70 exhaust manifold. he wanted $50 for JUST the exhaust manifold.......and that was if i took it off myself. I ended up buying another 3 elsewere all cost $30!!!!! all came with free inlet manifolds, and 2 came with free carbies!!!!! and they were all taken off the engines buy the wrecking yard guys!!!! nick- i's preffer a ke3-/ke5- box as the shifter in the ke70 ones is further back and i would have to cut my trans tunnel, but depending on price and availability on other i may be interested. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now