TOMsGPTurbo

:D

I have the chance to buy some 2nd hand coil over suspension:

EP71 coilovers (unknown brand)

Height adjustable

Damper adjust on rear

Spare springs

$750.00 neg.

Now... I also have the chance to buy brand new shocks and springs for the same price. what should I do?

The type of driving I love to do is in the mountains at speeds in excess of 100km/h so cornering means a lot to me... drag racing means nothing to me..

Please help.

Tommi

:)

Members dont see this ad

Your confusing me !!!

I sent the QLD distrubutors of KYB an email about coil overs cause I thought you said that's what I should look for... hmmm ok.. so looking for non coil over's.. so just shockies.. (I can use king springs lows off the shelf)

i rate kyb

i had kyb shocks & king springs on my old sprinter...awesome handling. A few people that had driven the car also commented on how well setup it was

a good set of shocks & springs will suffice for most driving conditions...imo coilovers are only necessary if you want to take the car on the track and seriously push limits

Its a little difficult not knowing the brand & condition of the coilovers. Basically you're either taking a chance and hopefully getting something real schmick or you pay the same amount for new gear that you know will perform up to your standards.

hahaha .... Nick remember i'm budgeting for all 4! wheels :) heh

Can you imagine me pulling up at the next rolla club meet and going : "check out my fully sick suspension set up... the front right has KYB shockies, custom springs...and the rest is stock aye bro"