K-40, K-50 And T-50

Hey all quick questions, All are referring to 1983 KE70 corolla

Will a T-50 Shiftier assembly or a T-50 shifter (rod only) fit a K-50 box and/or shifter assembly?

Will a K-40 Shiftier assembly or a K-40 shifter (rod only) fit a K-50 box and/or shifter assembly?

Got a K-50 box but shifter feels sloppy, tried finding rebuild kits and all they have a T-50 shifter rebuild kits or entire T-50 shifter assemblies

and I have a spare K-40 shifter assembly and wondered can I swap the shifter rods over (since all parts of the K-40 shifter are in good order)

Thanks Guys, Again I'm Strictly referring to KE70, not anything prior

Members dont see this ad

I'm not sure if it is in the FAQ, but every other forum and topic of such I have looked at are either inconclusive, or someone brings up ke30's and ke55's then the topic at hand is lost to the dark ages

They're all transferable. A mate is running a t50 short shifter in his ke70 box.

As long as they are all from ke70s you'll be fine. Shifters were different in the ke30/55 k boxes.

Is it the whole assembly transferable or just the shifter rod (i.e take apart shifter one and put it in to the assembly/mount and pivot of the other)

If anyone can add photo's this would help this topic more and clear confusion (hence why I made this topic because every other was inconclusive)