August 13, 20179 yr comment_710887 Hi, I'm new to the site and was requiring advice/help. I have had a look for this elsewhere and am yet to find anything on it. Anyways, I have a 91 Corolla Sedan Hatch, and I wanted to paint the inside of the headlights black but am having difficulty removing the glass lense. Has anyone done this before and know the ins and outs? If you have TIA Report
August 13, 20179 yr comment_710896 Have you considered what that will do to the function of the head light? Report
August 13, 20179 yr comment_710901 I think he might be talking about painting the area surrounding the lens black. Few guys did it to ae71s back in the day i remember. Report
August 13, 20179 yr Author comment_710902 Yeah the white housing. I've seen it done once or twice but nothing on how to do it. Edited August 13, 20179 yr by Aramisb Report
August 13, 20179 yr comment_710903 Its glued on yea? I think people used to put them in the oven to loosen the glue. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now