September 1, 20179 yr comment_711100 Hello I would like to know if the front windshield from KE30 is interchangeble from ke35? They look very similar but not sure. Thanks in advance Report
September 1, 20179 yr comment_711105 Answer is no, they are different. if I can work out how to print screen on this work computer, I'll post up the page from the PGI windscreen catalogue Report
September 2, 20179 yr comment_711127 Wow that's a good site Pete ! Will book mark that. Never ceases to amaze me why manufacturers change the dimensions of automotive glass by just a mm or so, between models of the same series . The olde FJ Landcruiser with the simple flat windscreen glass, was a classic case. I've seen them fall out, because a slightly smaller windscreen was fitted, because the right one wasn't quickly available. Cheers Banjo Report
September 2, 20179 yr comment_711133 Here are the other relevant ones for most of us. Don't assume a listing means the screen is available. Just a reference regarding sizes. i.e the KE15 screen was NLA when I downloaded this quite some years ago. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now