Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K50 into KE38

Featured Replies

Okay, quick question. I know the K50 comes in two variants as far as I know (one with the shifter located more forward and the other further back) I'm looking for a 5 speed box that will suit a KE38 with a 4K engine and bolt straight in. I've found one out of a KE70, will this fit in or do I need one from a different series corolla? 

Cheers!

  • Author

Sweet, thanks! 

18 minutes ago, Taz_Rx said:

No you need a ke30/55 one unless you want to cut the tunnel back

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.