Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MZEA12 Corolla hatch

Featured Replies

  • Author

The 17x7 +50 are indeed 2mm further in than the 16x7 +48 that were on it.

It does appear more though doesn't it?

They certainly appear further in than the ZR 18" wheels, which fill the wheel well.

Spacers have been mentioned, but I dunno - I'm in two minds. I've never really been a fan of spacers! But it would definitely help visually on the rear at least.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I had a drive of a new ford mondeo something (work car) and it had the radar based cruise control. Absolutely bloody brilliant! Probably the best new car feature i have experienced.  hows the int

  • Killar_of_giants
    Killar_of_giants

    I like the blue  

  • She is so pretty. Your a braver man than me taking a big arse drill bit to her like that. Great colour.

Posted Images

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.