Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brake Pad Reviews

Featured Replies

I currently have Bendix General CT (ceramic technology) and I'm not happy with them. They fade quick, dust up my rims within a a few k's and don't really have a good bite. I went into autobarn and asked for ferodo excel's which is what I had on them before and they organised these ones and advised me they would be a similar pad..... I took there word for it..... but not the case! Very happy with my old Ferodo Exels but Bendix General CT's... no good!

 

 

EDIT: I should also mention I'm running them with DBA cross drilled and slotted rotors. The old Ferodo Exels never faded, minimal dusting and had a good initial bite.

Edited by rolla_4

I had bendix advances with new fluid (DOT4 ELF racing fluid as used in my rallycar), new rotors, and cleaned top condition calipers... Never had an issue, and very minimal fade. Used to push pretty hard too!!

 

I was told there was no 'performance' pad for a KE.

  • Author
& mintex very good pad for the price. almost the same compounds as TRD's

 

Any idea on suppliers? I'm itching to try some... They usually just bond the mintex material to your old backing plates, correct??

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

Tried a couple more pads.

 

Ferodo Excels. OK pedal feel, somewhat dusty, reasonably priced. They'll take a little bit of abuse. Rated around 550deg.

 

Bendix GCT. These are OK for every day driving but garbage anywhere else. Somewhat dusty, overpriced for a daily pad. Temp rated 380deg. God I hate bendix.

 

Getting Ferodo DS2500s for the fronts and Racebrakes RB74 for the rears on Tuesday with a bit of luck and see how we go next track day.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.