I Need Da Boyz Advice!

*diamond

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are 100% keen on keeping the beast... go for it.

But if you think you will part with it after the rego expires next year... then just grab some bog, go spastic with it, rego it, and run it through the depths of hell and back :S

IMHO= In My Honest Opinion

Sorry :P excessive forum time has that effect on you! hahaha

i may as well bog it up get it rego'd for another yr n just run it into the ground!

Don't run her into the ground!! :P That car has great potential. I'm not usually one to go for square headlight KE55's but i'm really likeing ur car.

Do a rough patch to get it past rego then in the next year try to repair it slowly. If u can get another KE55 coupe for cheap, do it and try to repair the damage on ur car properly.

Jon.

What Felix said. I don't think its worth more than having 800 odd bucks invested in it (panel wise). Thats alot of rust for a coupe, generally. They don't tend to rust up so high in the quarter like the sedans, generally they rust lower down in the sills (a bit like yours). Has the car had a respray before? I think it might have had a dodgy spray over job over the rust, i'm sorry to say.

Sure, theres potential for the car. If your attached to it, its a nice car, could use a bit of panel work, but hell, if its not sentimental, get another coupe to start off with, it will work out cheaper in the end.

Dan says: Dodgy it up, bog and chicken wire, sell it to some unsuspecting fool, buy another one :P

Have a nice day :S

Dan.

yea i think i got a bit ripped off with this first place wiv this car... but u know wateva i didn't know ne betta! I'd neva seen one b4 n it was just luv at 1st sight!

i don't think it has had a respray... the the rust has been definately doged up b4!

Edited by *diamond

does it?

yay that makes me feel a bit betta! :faq:

Yeah, I have had my car for 8 years now, and I lived on the coast for 2 years, a year ago...and now it's FULL of rust :D I am particularly attached to that particular car, so I am pulling it off the road soon to fix all the rust properly and paint it again.