Lappy's Corolla

lappy

Well i have had this KE30 for about 2 weeks now but have only just made a project topic

it has a 4K with a 4 speed gearbox

post-564-1150715455_thumb.jpg

post-564-1150715501_thumb.jpg

it has run into a bollard we think it has damaged the right front gaurd aswell another incident i think. It is unlicencsened we bought it at auction. Plan is to get it on the road then make it look nice.

Edited by lappy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the weekend i took the left hand front suspension and cleaned it and painted it

i only have pics of it finished because digital camera was in sydney next week end is to do the other side

post-564-1150715859_thumb.jpg

post-564-1150715933_thumb.jpg

post-564-1150716161_thumb.jpg

Thats all for today

Enjoy

Lappy

Edited by lappy

Hey man.. sweet KE30.. seems every bloke i know seems to have/want one of these, but no-one seems to do anything like that to them..

I can tell anyone, that this is going to be one f@$king sweet KE30 :).. are you going to do any major changes (eg driveline) to the car?

Dan.

umm not sure maybe a long time down the track but mission 1 to get it road liscenced so 2 new doors and the right front gaurd is rusted at the bottom so fix them up and the leaky diff and it should be right.

Lappy

nice thought lol Ke30's arent hard to come by but a gud one is hard to find where we are because we are soo close to the coast the salt air gets all the cars

Lappy

Edited by lappy

Well didnt get much done today but the diff is out and i am going to replace the leaky axle clean the diff up and paint it while it is out

post-564-1151148176_thumb.jpg

post-564-1151148226_thumb.jpg

post-564-1151148703_thumb.jpg

also some removing of rust to do as well

post-564-1151148853_thumb.jpg

post-564-1151148897_thumb.jpg

Thats all for now hopefully tomorrow the diff will be painted

Lappy

Going well dude, shame about the rust; bloody corollas seem to get it something chronic.

Haven't pulled a diff out from underneath the car, yet. What sort of works in it, I remember when I did it with a car leaning up against the tree, all I had to undo was the tailshaft, eight bolts that attached it to the leaves (were they U bolts, hmm, can't remember) and the shockies... is that all that needs to be done? And how long does it usually take ya man?

Cheers for any help man.

Dan.