Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lift Back Te Project

Featured Replies

Everybody has their own method to the madness when it comes to having fun. Some people like to spend time with friends, while others enjoy hanging out at the beach. Then, of course, there are the couch potatoes that like to sit in front of the tube.

 

My idea of fun involves anything to do with cars. A perfect weekend would be doing up my drift car with available resources I can get or what I can think of. And spending my ‘Ang Pao' money to buy hammer drill, 4 inch mini cutter, 14 inch cutter, a welding machine etc… Unfortunately, this sort of fun costs money and when you are still a University student (BTW I just graduated and sent my Uni. to hell! ), the "fun" can really be felt in the wallet (now no more PTPTN Grrr…).

 

However, the 1980 Corolla Lift Back (TE72) is an exception to this rule. I bought it with a stock standard condition for RM3500. It came with rust. Hell ya!

 

Searching the AE86 half cut was damn easy at that time… (few years back), but it took me 14 months to wait/search for my track spec AE86 half cut. By the end of the day, the waiting is worth, the engine was running for N2 back in Japan! However, the starter wouldn't crank over when I asked the chop shop boss to start it. Once pouring some petrol into the weber (there is a cap for it!), the engine fired up on the first try. I topped off the radiator with water and it rev like as if it was at track! 9000rpm! I fell in love with the responsiveness of the engine.

 

It took me 4 days of conversion by my mechanic! Coming back from my Uni. on weekend to test drive, I experienced for the first time how easy it was to drift the TE72. As I clutch kicked, I gently turned the steering wheel and the back end of the Corolla came loose. As I accelerated, the Corolla performed a perfect drift around the turn without even trying. I was amazed. Maybe it was the 13 inch ‘besi' rims… lol.

 

Ok back to my latest upgrade, due to a year of drifting, wear and tear… an AE101 block had been converted, I am still using the 101 pistons and will change to AE92 piston after I get a job with good pay. I am so broke already… =(

 

This is my TE new look. no more ugly DIY paint job... haha

100_5284.jpg

 

100_5273.jpg

 

100_5286.jpg

 

100_5283.jpg

 

and my cry baby!

100_5280.jpg

 

my lattest drift video

Download Link : http://www.filegone.com/9bvp

 

pls visit my project blog for more details, thanks>>> http://spaces.msn.com/sim4age

Dude ! ahaha bring yourself, your cars, all your parts, all your friends and there cars to australia :)

 

lookin cool !!

  • Author

hi Teddy, how are you? coming to Aust with my car.... maybe one day i can get people to sponsor me lol. the bills.... kill me instantly.... lol.... :)

OMFG! i love it

 

if i had a dream car one looking like urs would be it, but i got 4 of em so thats enough atm

 

Cheers Sean

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.