Drift Ke70

driftke70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been drifting for about 3-4 years, yet to damage one part of any car. All ive ever done to my cars is build the, change oils frequently, as well as tyres even more frequently, and flog the piss out of them sideways.

I'm not too dissapointed that i didnt get it finished today, a whole engine conversion in 1.5 days is a big ask, but if i just had an ae71 tail shaft, as well as a starter motor, small amount of wiring left, it would be finished.

all is done except for the tailshaft which i am waiting for in the mail and the wiring. So if anyone feels like coming over and lending a hand with the wiring then please do.

ps i have full uncut loom.

Edited by driftke70

i have everything k motor related, except the pedal box, caust i threw it away

but i have cross members motor 5 speed all in good nic. was running fine when i took it out. make an offer and its yours.

how about this, if you come down and do my wiring from brisney land, you can take what ever k motor gear you want. consider it 300 dollars to do my wiring, plus ill buy a carton of beer to share in the process.

its only a 35 minute drive from brissie to my house anyhoo.