chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey whats the go woth the brakes DAN

What did you say is accounted for DAN

Haven't had time to do the brakes. Got shitloads to do atm, Car hasto go to scrap metal this week....

Haha, should've wrote in my sleepy haze that they're only claimed if you don't want them mate... or if someone else called dibs beforehand... Would be nice to grab one though, if you were going to pass up on it... And hell, I'd be willing to 'buy shares' with you to get the KE30-55 portion of the deal..

Dan.

so what is all this about parts you guys are claming, we have't even bought them yet.

i'll probly need a toyota parts interpriter to get a good idea of what this guy realy has.

but i know the stuff he has is worth a grand "even as scrap metal"

"if you want to make a clam you'll have to buy some shares"

I got money,let me know when youre going there i need a 3K bigport head for my new project.!!!!!! :dance:

I'll work around other people, I don't want to cause a hassle; in other words i'm just interested in the parts that nobody else particularly wants..

The only item that I am really interested in is one of the KE30 wagons, mainly for the diff centre, But its only worth me really getting if I get the whole car, you know........ but like i said, I don't want to cause a hassle...

If nobody else is interested, though (including chrisnliz) i would be interested in the ke3x/5x collection.

:dance:

Dan.

this could get ugly, ever one wants the same stuff.

maybe some one should buy the hole lot and sell the rest. :dance:

Ok heres a deal,ill put up the money for it all, but all i need is some heads.

I have no-where to put it as Chris will vouch for,but I'm happy to pay for it so we don't lose it to someone else.

I'll put some money up too, if its wanted; all i want out of the deal is KE3x and KE5x parts (not the heads) and a ke36...

Perhaps a group MSN tonight at.. lets say 8? Or whenever... I'm a big fat computer nerd at night time :dance:...

Dan.