June 25, 200620 yr comment_125232 Current Interest - chrisnliz - TWINCAM87 - Dan - Mitch I will consider organizing a meeting for the Western Australian division of Rollaclub if there is enough interest in it... so people, heres the chance people have been asking about... Proposal Meet up on a Saturday or Sunday arvo at McDonalds in Tuart Hill. I apologize about the distance from many people, but our members are spread out around Perth, and as I am immobile (no licence), I sort of need a close destination... This event is purely a meet up to socialize amongst the members in Rollaclub, and if there is enough interest in this, I will try and organize a cruise at a later state... I am open to suggestions, on venue, time, date, etc. Please express your interest in this so that I can organize and set a date for this event.. Dan. WA Region Leader Edited July 10, 200620 yr by Dan Report
June 25, 200620 yr comment_125234 just tell me when and where. and i'll bet there. p.s dan if its past your place on the way we will pick u up. Edited June 27, 200620 yr by chrisandliz Report
June 26, 200620 yr comment_125257 Distance and a liscence is a killer for me so i won't be there Report
July 3, 200620 yr comment_126673 I would be interested in this as is very close to home for me, would be great to meet up with some of the members. Count me in. Report
July 3, 200620 yr Author comment_126688 Thread has been cleaned up a little bit, to make it clearer. I am quite willing to turn this into a small cruise of some sort, however, like what was said before, i need interest in the occasion. Anyone got mates with corollas that they'd like to bring along? It would be great to have more cars than less :dance: Dan. Report
July 5, 200620 yr comment_127067 is mitch and figjam goona come???? they might be under age and no licence. But if they have a licenced car we can drive them heheheheheee. Come on guys. don't be shy. show us your .......... Rolla's Report
July 5, 200620 yr Author comment_127072 Mitch and figjam are both good mates of mine, Mitch has got a car (sits at my house) but its not exactly roadworthy at the moment... same with figjam :dance: Any other interest from friends people? Report
July 8, 200620 yr comment_127491 well dan back out the beer and twisties, cos i looks like your back yard could be the best place to see the WA cars :abuse: maybe we could buy some cheap air time on am radio. :dance: Report
July 10, 200620 yr Author comment_127708 Yeah, hasn't turned out the best. We'll wait another few months, and get some more members and I'll reconsider... but until then... Canceled :hmm: Report
July 10, 200620 yr comment_127739 oh well we are gaining more and more members it will happen one day soon Report
July 10, 200620 yr Author comment_127746 Haha yeah but at the moment we're all powered on hopes and dreams -we need to make it a reality. I think a nice rollaclub.com sticker on the speedway car would give the club decent publicity.. Report
July 12, 200620 yr comment_128223 Haha yeah but at the moment we're all powered on hopes and dreams -we need to make it a reality. I think a nice rollaclub.com sticker on the speedway car would give the club decent publicity.. make it a sticker big enough to read from frickn space, coz your cars gonna go sssoooo fast you don't want people to miss it!!! :lolcry: Report
July 13, 200620 yr comment_128272 lol i only have a standard size one and the amount of people saying whats that sticker for is huge. but i don't think any of them have joined Report
July 13, 200620 yr Author comment_128370 I wanted to do like a metre long one spread drift style across the bonnet, would surely get some looks... white to contrast with the flat black paint.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now